Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Zirt Interview

  •  
  •  1.Can you tell us a little bit about the project for those that have never heard of you before?
  • 1. Zirt is a one-man black metal project that tries to recover the essence of the true norwegian black metal, because the music nowadays mostly sucks.
  • 2. How would you describe your musical sound?
    2. Dark. I try to make the darkest music in the planet.
    3. What are some of the concepts and themes you bring out with your music?
    3. I try to create the atmosphere to make people feel sad and alone.
    4. Currently the music is all instrumental, are you planning on using vocals in the future?
    4. No.
    5. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the projects name?
    5. It's a very long and dark story that I don't want to talk about it right now.
    6. I have read that Metal Archives wont post your view, while they have posted other bands with the same musical style, has the issue with them been resolved yet?
    6. They rejected me because they tagged as "Electronic Ambient". No comments.
    7. Currently there is only one member in the project, are you planning on working with other musicians in the future?
    7. If someday I want to work with people, I will join another band. Zirt is Zirt, only one member.
    8. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label or received any interest?
    8. I don't need them. I'm independent.
    9. On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
    9. I'm amazed with the feedback that I received all around the world, specially in Russia. I couldn't expect this success. I am very happy.
    10. Are you involved with any other musical projects besides this one?
    0. I have received many offers from bands that want me to join them. I am interested in one funeral doom metal band, but I don't know if I will join them finally. Anyway, Zirt will be my main project always.
    11.What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
    11. I am starting to write some music again. Next year I will release two more albums.
    12. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
    12. Burzum.
    13. Does Occultism play any role in your music?
    13. I don't have knowledge enough of the occultism, so I can't tell how it can affect in my music or in my normal life, so I don't know.
    14.Outside of music what are some of your interests?
    14. Outside of Zirt I'm a normal person. I didn't murder someone or burned any church, so I describe myself as a quiet person. I like going to the forest to listen and write some music.
    15.Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
    15. I would like say thanks to OccultBlackMetalZine for this interview, and say thanks to all my fans that follow me all the time. Thank you all! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment