Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Viles Vitae Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?
BN: It was something I had kept for some time, some riffs, ideas, and invited some friends to participate after having everything aligned.

2.You have an ep coming out in 2017, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?
BN: Completely within what i had in mind, raw, strong melodies and with a strong concept.

3.Your lyrics cover the 4 basic elements of ritual magick, can you tell us a little bit more about your interest in Occultism?
BN: Is something that exists thousands of years ago, and occultism has always fascinated me.


4.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Viles Vatae'?
BN: Is Latin and means meaningless life or insignificant life.

5.What are some of the best shows that the band has played and also how would you describe your stage performance?
BN: We have not performed live yet .

6.Do you have any touring or show plans once the ep is released?
BN: We do not have anything planned yet.

7.Can you tell us a little bit more about the artwork on the album cover?
BN:There was nothing definite, just a few loose ideas, I asked Fabio to develop something of that kind and he did a good job, something that pleased everyone who was involved in the project.

8.The ep is going to be released on 'Caverna Abismal Records', are you happy with the support they have given you so far?
BN: Definitely. I have been fortunate to work with excellent professionals in all my projects.

9.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black metal?
BN: It's the first work with VV so I do not know .. I hope so, but it's something that does not worry me much.

10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future?
BN: Honestly, I do not know, I live the present without having great expectations in the future.

11.What are some of the bands or musical styles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
BN: I hear so many bands, I do not even know where I got the influences, maybe a mix of everything.

12.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?
BN:Not really , cheers.

Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment